(800) 509-4240 | How to Cancel YouTube NFL Sunday Ticket?

Reaction score
If you're wondering, "How can I cancel my YouTube NFL Sunday Ticket?" or "How do I manage my NFL Sunday Ticket subscription on YouTube?", you’re in the right place. Canceling or managing the renewal of NFL Sunday Ticket on YouTube TV is straightforward, but you need to follow the correct steps. For assistance with cancellations or refunds, call (800) 509-4240 to get direct support from the helpline.

How to Cancel NFL Sunday Ticket on YouTube TV​

If you've decided that NFL Sunday Ticket isn’t for you, here’s how you can cancel it on YouTube TV:

1. Log In to Your YouTube TV Account: Open the YouTube TV app or website and log in to your account.
  2. Go to Your Subscriptions: Once you're in, navigate to the Settings section and find your Membership or Billing options.
  3. Select NFL Sunday Ticket: From your list of subscriptions, choose NFL Sunday Ticket.
  4. Click "Cancel Subscription": Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation.
If you face any issues or are unsure about the steps, call (800) 509-4240 for expert assistance in canceling your NFL Sunday Ticket.

Can I Cancel My YouTube NFL Sunday Ticket?​

Yes, you can cancel your YouTube NFL Sunday Ticket anytime before your subscription renews. Make sure to cancel before the billing cycle ends to avoid being charged for the next month. If you're close to your renewal date and need immediate help, contact (800) 509-4240 for cancellation support.

Manage Renewal for NFL Sunday Ticket on YouTube​

To manage the renewal settings for your NFL Sunday Ticket subscription:

1. Access Settings: Open the YouTube TV app or site, go to Settings, and select Billing.
  2. Turn Off Auto-Renewal: Locate NFL Sunday Ticket in your list of subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal if you don’t want it to renew automatically.
If you need help managing your renewal or if you’re unsure about how to stop auto-renewal, reach out to (800) 509-4240 for guidance.

NFL Sunday Ticket Refund​

If you’ve already been charged but didn’t use the service, you may be eligible for a refund. Contact YouTube TV support or the helpline at (800) 509-4240 to inquire about getting a refund for your NFL Sunday Ticket subscription.

Canceling or managing your NFL Sunday Ticket on YouTube TV is a simple process if you follow the steps provided. Whether you want to stop the service, adjust your renewal settings, or request a refund, help is available. For further assistance, don’t hesitate to call (800) 509-4240 to speak with a customer service representative who can guide you through the process.