BUG!: Calender Printing w/ Tasks /w notes

E

Etrit

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Power PC
Email Client: pop

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but hopefully someone can tell me the right place to post.

I've found that the calender printing w/ Tasks is totally buggy and there are several problems.. these are the ones I've found so far. (These happen with any calender view you print out)

1) If you change the 'Form' in the print dialog box, it only re-sizes the Calender to fit on the page, it does NOT re-size the following pages of Tasks(w/ notes). It instead just cuts them off on the right.

2) If you change the 'Font' in 'Layout' in the Print dialog box, it only re-sizes the fonts in the Calender, it does NOT re-size the fonts on the following pages of Tasks(w/ notes).

3) The list of tasks w/ notes cuts off some of the tasks at either the top or bottom of the task between pages. (IE, it can cut off the Top line where it should print "Task:" or it will cut off at "Notes")

Thats all I can think of right now but, all of that is a VERY big deal!

Please, someone help me get this to the developers on their MUST FIX NOW list!

E

Etrit

Oh, I have a couple PDFs saved as an example of whats going on if it helps any. (Theres no overt personal info on them so I'm not worried about emailing them to anyone :)

Ask a Question