Contact (800) 376-4112 | Looking to cancel the YouTube TV NFL Sunday Ticket?

Reaction score
Getting cancellation of the YouTube TV NFL Sunday Ticket by calling (800) 376-4112. Get in touch with us.

Understanding of Cancel the YouTube TV NFL Sunday Ticket

If you have an NFL Sunday Ticket Membership, hopefully, you’re having as good a time with it as I am. I tried it out for an entire Sunday of football and I can safely say that it’s the best way to watch YouTube TV NFL live streams. But if you’re not having a great time, you may be looking into how to cancel the YouTube TV NFL Sunday Ticket.

However, you can stop yourself before you’re automatically billed for the 2024-25 NFL season. According to Google, which owns YouTube TV, anyone who signed up for NFL Sunday Ticket is enrolled in automatic renewals for Sunday Ticket. Even if you’re happy with Sunday Ticket, you still might want to cancel your automatic renewal just to be safe.

Here’s how to cancel your NFL Sunday Ticket free trial and how to cancel NFL Sunday Ticket automatic renewals.

How to cancel your NFL Sunday Ticket free trial

If you’re thinking about canceling your NFL Sunday Ticket free trial, you'd better think fast. The free trial offered by YouTube and YouTube TV only lasts for seven days. After that, you’re automatically billed for the whole season — no refunds. You can contact (800) 376-4112 with the YouTube TV Support team for further information.

If you signed up for NFL Sunday Ticket through YouTube TV, go to your Paid Memberships page to cancel your free trial. If you signed up for NFL Sunday Ticket through YouTube TV, go to your Account Subscriptions settings page to cancel your free trial. Or Other help from contact support of YouTube TV.

Stay tuned with YouTube TV for canceling the NFL Sunday Ticket.