Entourage 2004 database disappeared 2 weeksafter migration to Leopard on new MacBook

K

KG

Help - my critical database (4 years of info) disappeared suddenly 1 am after 2 weeks of successful use following migration onto new MacBook with Leopard. Can't find old identity in docs folder, new identity is blank (no folders, etc.). Interestingly the entourage icon had also disappeared from my dock, but the application was still there.

Usage contexts from previous evening: had deleted a 2 gig of photos from iPhoto, had tried to mail from iPHoto (with MAIL Mac App) but bailed after realizing I would rather do this from Entourage, have an IMAP setup with my web-based gmail account that has been a little weird....I really just want the database back and don't know where to go to look for it. Is it possible I deleted it in the iPHoto/mail foolishness? Thank you for leads....

Ask a Question