Frontpage icon not available in IE

J

jerry

I have FP2000 running XPhome. I no longer have the FP icon for the editor in IE. It is not even there to be able to add it to the tool bar. IE editor is set for FP and I am using outlook2000 for everything else except the net call. I also have a FP addon. XARA menu maker. I have tried the FP repair. Everything was working fine until my PC died and had to reload the software on a new one. I didn't even notice right away as I usually do not access the sites directly but had a need to the other day and there was no icon. So I am not sure if it was ever there since the reload. any suggestions.

S

Stefan B Rusynko

In FP is FP set as your default html editor in Tools Options General

| I have FP2000 running XPhome. I no longer have the FP icon for the editor in IE. It is not even there to be able to add it to the
tool bar. IE editor is set for FP and I am using outlook2000 for everything else except the net call. I also have a FP addon. XARA
menu maker. I have tried the FP repair. Everything was working fine until my PC died and had to reload the software on a new one. I
didn't even notice right away as I usually do not access the sites directly but had a need to the other day and there was no icon.
So I am not sure if it was ever there since the reload. any suggestions.

Ask a Question