help with outlook today screen

J

Jack

(not sure where to post this so I'm putting it two forums) Hi I'm currently a CIS major at school and I always have my laptop and my iPhone with me. Due to the my very busy days with school and two jobs and a personal life I started using outlook and my phone syncing together and I have to say for the most part loved it! It's made my life so much easier and most of the things that this setup couldn't due I've found ways around and all in all been very happy. However since I am always in a hurry at I would like to be able to look at one week or day with my task's, apponitments and e-mails all at once. The outlook today is the obvious choice to do this however this screen will only show me the events listed in the default calendar which I ton't put any in there my schdeule is split between 4 calendars and being able to do that helps me a ton and I don't want to have to start using just the default calendar just so I can get everything to showup.

Sorry about the length I talk a lot when I'm frustrated anyway I've spent hours looking on the web for ways to this and only found a way to reprogram the HTML code that makes up the outlook today screen but I just don't have the time to do that right now. Is there a way to make a event that shows up the catagory I want but also gets put in the default calendar? Or is there a quick and simple way to make the today screen show all the calendars which is what I prefer. Sorry for the length I am grateful for any help you can give me..
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com

D

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Outlook today uses the default calendar only. There is not a hack to make it
use other calendar folders.

Why are you using 4 calendar folders instead of categories and one folder?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/

Outlook Tips by email:
mailto:[email protected]

EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange:
mailto:[email protected]

Ask a Question