How do I lock a new background on to a slide(to create a template for all slides)

K

KatieE

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel

I would like to put a colour and image on a slide and lock it to send around my team as a template.
I would still like them to be able to add images and copy - background must remain unchanged though.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Katie

xx

S

Steve Rindsberg

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel

I would like to put a colour and image on a slide and lock it to send around my team as a template.
I would still like them to be able to add images and copy - background must remain unchanged though.

If the color/image are on a master, the users would have to go to master view to alter/remove it.
Most won't.

If they're more aggressive than the usual user, you could create an image includes the color
background and the image you want, then set that image as the background of your slide.

That still won't guarantee that the users can't mess with it, but it'll slow most of them down.

K

KatieE

In said:
If the color/image are on a master, the users would have to go to master view to alter/remove it.
Most won't.

If they're more aggressive than the usual user, you could create an image includes the color
background and the image you want, then set that image as the background of your slide.

That still won't guarantee that the users can't mess with it, but it'll slow most of them down.

I am a massive novice!
How do I set it as a master??

Katie
x

Ask a Question