How to Remove an Unsubscribed NewsGroup?

A

AJY4

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: imap OK I did find a post where they tried something similar, being used to mac soup and a few others I nicknamed my news groups and quickly got the "Unable to find [that] newsgroup" message. I thought maybe it got unsubscribed somehow so I clicked on the parent server and resubscribed. Then I realized all I had to do was rename them to the correct address and it would work just fine.

This gave me not one but two copies of everything. I unsubscribed from each of the duplicates and now I have 5 news groups (online classrooms) that I have recently finished using and need to remove from my computer. Problem is there is absolutely no way I can figure out how to delete the things without losing all of the messages I need to save from them. I have several projects that were tied into (started on) them and have since moved on to personal tasks and do not want to lose what we have gained so far.

How do I get rid of them?

Ask a Question