In FP 2002/XP Centered Text Appears Trashed in Preview

A

AA Smith

Text that is centered in a single column appears OK in Normal View. However, in Preview many of the letters appear horizontally superimposed over one another. The same problem occurs when I view this page in my IE 6 browser. In this case, I've tried several different fonts and have gotten identical results. What causes this. More importantly, how can I get it to appear properly? Is there a Service Pack or patch for Front Page 2002/XP? If so, I can't seem to find it in Microsoft's web sites.

I shall greatly appreciate your help with this.

T

Thomas A. Rowe

Can you provide a URL?

How did you create this text, did you use WordArt, if so, don't, type your text or create it as
image in a graphic application.

--
==============================================
Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.
==============================================

Text that is centered in a single column appears OK in Normal View. However, in Preview many of the
letters appear horizontally superimposed over one another. The same problem occurs when I view this
page in my IE 6 browser. In this case, I've tried several different fonts and have gotten identical
results. What causes this. More importantly, how can I get it to appear properly? Is there a
Service Pack or patch for Front Page 2002/XP? If so, I can't seem to find it in Microsoft's web
sites.

I shall greatly appreciate your help with this.

A

AA Smith

Actually, I don't have this text posted on the internet yet, so I don't really have a URL.

A

AA Smith

Actually, I don't have these pages posted in the internet yet, so I don't have a URL.

I did not type the text that appears horizontally blurred (or letters superimposed over each other) in WordArt or Word. I typed that text directly into the column in FrontPage 2002/XP. The same font of identical point size on 2 succeeding lines appears properly in preview pane as well as when I use preview in browser (IE 6), HOWEVER, I do not have those lines set as centered.

S

Stefan B Rusynko

Post a code snippet of the table cell or paragraph w/ the problem
- are you using and style sheets of style formatting to adjust line spacing?

Actually, I don't have these pages posted in the internet yet, so I don't have a URL.

I did not type the text that appears horizontally blurred (or letters superimposed over each other) in WordArt or Word. I typed
that text directly into the column in FrontPage 2002/XP. The same font of identical point size on 2 succeeding lines appears
properly in preview pane as well as when I use preview in browser (IE 6), HOWEVER, I do not have those lines set as centered.

Ask a Question