Language Packs

• Thread starter Jaime Osborn-de Jong
  • Start date
J

Jaime Osborn-de Jong

We have a Dell computer with Windows XP and the office suite. We now live in the Netherlands and in many cases for work, my husband has to write and edit documents (primarily Word, Excel, Power Point) in Dutch. I need to know what I have to download or buy to be able to do mainly spell checks & grammar checks on the documents written in Dutch. I have added Dutch to the Language Settings - this still does not help the problem. If you do a Select All, Change Language and select Dutch and then clicl Spell Check, the message comes up that it was not able to be completed because a grammar file of msgr3NL.dll or msgrNL32.dll is required

What downloads or additional software do I need, to be able to at least do spell check for the Dutch Language?

N

Natalia

I use MS OfficeXP Proofing Tools. It supports 53 or 54 languages. You can install just the languages you need.

Ask a Question