Margins do not fit page size

A

Asteroid1

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel

Hello, I have been enduring the following problem since BEFORE I upgraded to Leopard and Excel 2008 ver. 12.1.2. Whenever I open a new Excel workbook and begin entering data the worksheet literally atomizes into a thousand different pages so that it is impossible to print my data or even to enter formulas without getting an error message that says "Margins do not fit page size". It appears that each cell becomes its own page. In Page Setup I can't even adjust the margins, header/footer or sheet size without receiving the same error message. Every effort I have made to attack this problem is thwarted. Ironically, workbooks I created prior to the problem can still be printed without any drama. I cannot be the only one out there with this problem. Any suggestions to correct it would be very much appreciated.

J

Juli

Hello, I have been enduring the following problem since BEFORE I upgraded
to Leopard and Excel 2008 ver. 12.1.2. Whenever I open a new Excel workbook
and begin entering data the worksheet literally atomizes into a thousand
different pages so that it is impossible to print my data or even to enter
formulas without getting an error message that says "Margins do not fit
page size". It appears that each cell becomes its own page. In Page Setup
I can't even adjust the margins, header/footer or sheet size without receiving
the same error message. Every effort I have made to attack this problem
is thwarted. Ironically, workbooks I created prior to the problem can
still be printed without any drama. I cannot be the only one out there
with this problem. Any suggestions to correct it would be very much appreciated.

You ARE NOT the only one. I've searched and searched without a remedy. My printer drive is fine.
Did you ever solve this problem?

Ask a Question