Meeting Acceptance Emails

M

Mikael Minteko

Hey everyone,

I've been trying to figure this out and I'm at a road block, hoping maybe someone on here can give me some guidance.

Basically, we have a calendar used in Outlook that one office uses to book a boardroom. We have just gotten a new staff member who is in charge of administrating and organizing the booking of this room. She will go into the calendar and add a meeting, add all the emails of attendees, then send it off. What's happening is that all the people who work at this office, excluding the new staff member, get email notifications from the attendees when they accept or decline the meeting request. This is a problem since the only person that should get these emails is the new staff member who is in charge of this calendar. The calendar has it's own email address in active directory and I have removed everyone from the delivery options 'Send On Behalf - Grant This Permission' as well as the 'Mailbox Rights' to the boardroom account exchange properties. I have added the new staff member to both of these areas, but it's sending the acceptance emails to the other staff members and not the new member.

Am I going about this all wrong?? I did not originally set this up, and I'm still learning Outlook and AD, so I'm not sure where to go from here. Does anyone have any ideas??

Thanks,
M

Ask a Question