Meeting Invitees changing

N

nicemac

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel
Email Client: imap

I have a user I support that is using Entourage calendar. He sends a meeting invitation to me (or anyone, just using me as an easy example), I accept, he gets the response that says I accept. If he goes back into the calendar event, I no longer show up as an attendee, but another person in our organization does. It is always the same person. If he sends an invite to someone else, the same thing happens, but it is a DIFFERENT (but always the same different) user that shows up when the invitee changes.
HAs anyone seen anything like this before?

M

Mu_Zhang

hi,
Does the Organizer's contact folder have any contacts related to "your" email address and "that person's" Name(in your example)?

Could you ask the organizer to drag such meeting from his calendar to Desktop (so it will be saved to a .ics file) and send to me ([email protected]), and provide me the changed attendee's name? I will investigate from there.

Thanks
Mu

Ask a Question