Outlook 2003 Help needed

D

DeepPurple23

I have what should be an easy question, but the solution is not proving to be something I am finding the answer to. Here is my situation:

I have three computers, a desktop at work, a desktop at home, and a laptop at home and for travel. I use Outlook 2003 on all three computers. All three computers were set up according to a two page proceedure given to me by my IT guy. The two desktops operate on the network just fine and I have no issues there. My work OS is XP, home desktop is Vista, the laptop is XP.

My problem is when I connect with the laptop, it does not see my subfolders and it downloads and deletes the e-mail from the server . While the e-mails are still on the laptop it is the one I use the least. I used to use the laptop for a pop account, but the profile has been removed and the settings in the pop file were to "leave messages on server".

So:

1) how do I get the laptop (outlook 2003) to stop deleting the e-mail from the server and;

2) is it possible to get these inbox messages back on to the server?

One more thing our exchange server uses Active Sync.

I look forward to any help that someone can offer.

Regards,

DeepPurple

Ask a Question