Page templates not showing up on General Tab

T

Tom Guntzel

I have installed the upgrade version of FP 2003. Two different books that I have mention several page templates that are not showing up for me, specifically the Form Page Wizard, Guest Book, Search Page, User Registration and a couple of others. I have installed using the option to run everything from my computer. When I try to find these templates I start a new page and select more page templates. I have searched the MS KB and can't find a mention of the Form Page Template, nor can I find a reference to it in any help. Do these templates exist? What do I have to do to display and use them. Thank

Tom G.

S

Stefan B Rusynko

The are only available in a FP Web/Site File New Site
Then File New Page in the web/site and select More Templates

| I have installed the upgrade version of FP 2003. Two different books that I have mention several page templates that are not
showing up for me, specifically the Form Page Wizard, Guest Book, Search Page, User Registration and a couple of others. I have
installed using the option to run everything from my computer. When I try to find these templates I start a new page and select
more page templates. I have searched the MS KB and can't find a mention of the Form Page Template, nor can I find a reference to it
in any help. Do these templates exist? What do I have to do to display and use them. Thanks
|
| Tom G.

Ask a Question