Pen smudging

T

Tony

When writing in Onenote the pen continues to draw lines from one word to the next . Recalibrating and changing pen sensitivities does not seem to help. I am using a Compaq Tablet TC1000. Anyone else had this problem and found a solution. It is intermittent
Thanks

T

Thundercell

This is a known problem with the TC1000 pen, not OneNote. For some reason, the nib gets "stuck" A solution that I heard about and that work for me is to spray a tiny amount of WD40 into the bottom part of the pen barrel from the inside (toward the nib) and reseat the nib. Wipe up any excess on the outside with paper towel (there shouldn't be any) and you should be gird to go.

nntp://news.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.onenote/<[email protected]>

When writing in Onenote the pen continues to draw lines from one word to the next . Recalibrating and changing pen sensitivities does not seem to help. I am using a Compaq Tablet TC1000. Anyone else had this problem and found a solution. It is intermittent. Thanks

[microsoft.public.onenote]

Ask a Question