Pop Up Warnings

J

John Sinclair

Is there a way to turn-off a pop-up warning? I have been experiencing continued bombardment of warnings of zero or negative values while working with log charts. I am well aware of this warning and do not need to be continously reminded about it. The large, imported data sets I work with prevent me from cleaning up the data to prevent the warning. Plotting of the data is NOT the problem, the pop-up warning IS the problem. This pop-up is driving me crazy because you must hit OK each time it launches in order to continue. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. Wyoming John

T

Tushar Mehta

See the responses to the same question from 4 days ago. Also search
google.com's archive of the XL NGs for more on the topic.

--
Regards,

Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- Excel
www.tushar-mehta.com
Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

Is there a way to turn-off a pop-up warning? I have been experiencing continued bombardment of warnings of zero or negative values while working with log charts. I am well aware of this warning and do not need to be continously reminded about it. The large, imported data sets I work with prevent me from cleaning up the data to prevent the warning. Plotting of the data is NOT the problem, the pop-up
warning IS the problem. This pop-up is driving me crazy because you must hit OK each time it launches in order to continue. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. Wyoming John

Ask a Question