Powerpoint crashes

J

JB

I have Office 2004 for Mac with ppt 11.3.5. I have a new MacBook with Leopard as the OS. Powerpoint keeps crashing - just closing, not freezing, and when I re-open Powerpoint the autorecovery doesn't open up. I'm trying to remember to save constantly, but I've still been losing quite a bit of work.

Is this a known bug, and if so is there anything I can do? If not is there any way to directly access the autorecovery file?

Thank you!

J

JRCFROMOH

I have Office 2008 and I to am having the same problem with the program closing, saying it has encountered an error and needs to shut down, autorecovery works if it's recently been saved.

I too am trying to figure out if this is a bug and going to be fixed. So far I have had not problems with Word, Excel, or Entourage.....

A

andantey

I also have Office 2008/Leopard and unfortunately similar problem. PPT closing, saying it is not responding.

Ask a Question