Selected contacts missing in Entourage...but there in Outlook07

S

sfscott

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel
Email Client: Exchange

Hi,

In the last 12 hours, a number of contacts have disappeared in SOME venues. Specifically, if I log onto Exchange via an Outlook 2007 client, everything is fine. If I log on with Entourage, over OWA or on my sync'd iPhone, many contacts are missing. If I export contacts from the Outlook 2007 instance to a CSV file, all are present.

I cannot understand how this could be. And since I prefer to use the Entourage and iPhone, this is an issue for me.

The only wrinkle is that, about a week ago, I set up Outlook 2007 to run on my Mac via VMWare fusion for the sole purpose of importing a bunch of contacts via a .pst file. This worked just fine and, as I said, I had no issues until about 11am PST today.

Also in the last couple of days, each time I log onto my (hosted) exchange server (via Entourage or Outlook) I am getting an invalid certificate notice. I click yes to accept and mail flows just fine, but this is new, and considering that I have another issue, I am wondering if they are related.

Help!

C

Corentin Cras-Méneur

In the last 12 hours, a number of contacts have disappeared in SOME
venues. Specifically, if I log onto Exchange via an Outlook 2007 client,
everything is fine. If I log on with Entourage, over OWA or on my sync'd
iPhone, many contacts are missing. If I export contacts from the Outlook
2007 instance to a CSV file, all are present.

Anything special about these contacts?? DO they have a middle initial
for instance (this has proved to be an issue with SyncServices, so I
wouldn't be surprised if it is one with Excahnge as well),

Corentin

Ask a Question