Turnaround Time without Weekend

K

Karen

Hi

I am an intermediate Access user. I want to calculate a turnaround time using a start date and an end date. I don't want the calculation to include weekend days. I found a formula on the Microsoft website for workdays, but when I use this in my calculation it counts the start date as day 1. The calculation is Turnaround: Work_days([DateStarted],[DateCompleted]) For example, Start Date is 4-1-04 and End Date is 4-2-04, the calculation for turn is 2 days. I want it to be one day. Any suggestions.

T

Tom Wickerath

This example returns 1 for a start date of 4-1-04 and end date of 4-2-04:

Calculate Number of Working Days
http://www.mvps.org/access/datetime/date0006.htm

Of course, the other alternative would be to simply subtract 1 from the results of the formula
that you found.

Tom

Hi,

I am an intermediate Access user. I want to calculate a turnaround time using a start date and
an end date. I don't want the calculation to include weekend days. I found a formula on the
Microsoft website for workdays, but when I use this in my calculation it counts the start date as
day 1. The calculation is Turnaround: Work_days([DateStarted],[DateCompleted]) For example,
Start Date is 4-1-04 and End Date is 4-2-04, the calculation for turn is 2 days. I want it to be
one day. Any suggestions.

Ask a Question