Using tick box content for making decisions

T

Trish Collins

I have a form with a bunch of questions. I have put fields (tick boxes) next to each question, and have give each one a unique bookmark name, such as "locations_yes" or "locations_no" or "locations_na". Depending on which box they check, I make a decision as to whether a specific group needs to be involved in a project. To make it a little more complicated, there are multiple combinations that could require involvement, such as "locations_yes" or "transactional_data_no" would still require involvement from a particular group.

Beside each group name listed at the bottom of the form, I need to have "Yes" or "No" displayed. So I need one conditional logic statement per group that says "if checkboxA or checkboxB or checkboxC is checked, then "Yes" needs to be displayed beside the groups name, otherwise "No".

I could probably muddle my way through this, but I am no Visual Basic programmer, but figured there is someone out there who would know right away. it's not complicated, but it's not easy if you don't know exactly what you are doing.

Trish :)

EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
Silverlight Modal Dialog With Custom User Controls
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...01-d47cf3410feb/silverlight-modal-dialog.aspx

Ask a Question