WSS issue - inactive or deleted users still show up in WSS dropdown lists.

A

Adrian

We have some users that do not have active EPM accounts who are showing in the Project Workshop WSS User Information. Their details are available in any drop down 'lookup' field and in the View User Information (from Site Settings) I'm not able to delete them from the project workspace as they are not available in the Manage User Information.

We have attempted to republish the project information and re-synchronise the workspace, but neither of these make a difference.

Can anyone tell me why this might be and how we resolve it ?

We need to clear the WSS dropdown lists of old user names.

Thanks

Adrian

S

Sean

We have some users that do not have active EPM accounts who are showing in the Project Workshop WSS User Information. Their details are available in any drop down 'lookup' field and in the View User Information (from Site Settings) I'm not able to delete them from the project workspace as they are not available in the Manage User Information.

We have attempted to republish the project information and re-synchronise the workspace, but neither of these make a difference.

Can anyone tell me why this might be and how we resolve it ?

We need to clear the WSS dropdown lists of old user names.

Thanks

Adrian

Adrian,

Add the field Active to your view and filter on Yes.

Ask a Question