Customizing Handouts

I

Iggles14

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
Processor: Intel

I think I already know that the answer is "no," but I've got to ask anyway ...

I often want to do something different with my handouts. Maybe I want to print 3-up without the heavy black lines (save ink). Maybe I want to print 4-up, but I like the slides to be a bit higher on the page so that there is plenty of space underneath for taking notes. Maybe ... well, it doesn't matter because I can't.

I recently saw that there was an add-in for the PC version that allows you to modify the handout print formats. I guess I could install Windows on my Mac and print from there, but ... is there anything available for the Mac?

J

Jim Gordon MVP

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
Processor: Intel

I think I already know that the answer is "no," but I've got to ask anyway ...

I often want to do something different with my handouts. Maybe I want to print 3-up without the heavy black lines (save ink). Maybe I want to print 4-up, but I like the slides to be a bit higher on the page so that there is plenty of space underneath for taking notes. Maybe ... well, it doesn't matter because I can't.

I recently saw that there was an add-in for the PC version that allows you to modify the handout print formats. I guess I could install Windows on my Mac and print from there, but ... is there anything available for the Mac?

Hi,

To the best of my knowledge, the answer is no. Add-ins don't work in
Office 2008, but will work in the next version of Mac office.

-Jim

Ask a Question