how do I export all my contacts at one time in vcf format?

W

WL

I'm trying to get all my contacts into another program that only accepts
vcards. While I know that I can save individual contacts as vcf, how do I
save all my contacts at one time into a vcf file?

Using Outlook 2007

K

Karl Timmermans

You will need a 3rd party utility - several available by searching google

One possible option can be found here (not related to us - provided purely
FYI):
http://vcard4outlook.4team.biz/

Karl
http://www.contactgenie.com

Reaction score
You can use the ToolsBaer Address Book Manager Tool to export all my contacts at one time in VCF format without data loss. This application has a simple graphic user interface that allows users to operate this tool without technical skills and it will not make any changes in contact during export all contact in a VCF format. This is the best and error-free solution that offers the best features. You should install this tool on your Windows Operating system if you want a safe exporting process with your VCF file.

Reaction score
I provide the finest program to make it simple for you to transfer many VCF contacts to Outlook 2007 if you wish to export all of your contacts in VCF format at once. Take a look at the Softaken vCard to Outlook Exporter. Using the tool to export contacts is simple. All versions of Windows OS can be used with the program without any issues. There is no possibility of data loss or corruption. The software didn't stuck once the conversion process started. Get the free demo edition of this application to see more features.

Ask a Question