Outlook Pro Plus 2013 Using TWO sets of this email application on same computer (one for each email complete isolation)?

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm using Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2013 on Windows 10 computer. Inquiry I have is for computer based application and not for mobile phone.

I would like to retain my current version of Outlook with current settings 100% identical as it is. Untouched. Completely untouched so I would NOT edit in settings (e.g. account settings) just about anything depending on the needs at that time. I'm using my primary email address which I have been using for 20+ years.

However, I would need a secondary email address and I'm wondering how it could be possible to use two different sets (e.g. two different .EXE files), one for each email address? One, primary Outlook for primary email address and another .exe file for secondary email address? The goal is to not have to change anything. I would need guarantee for 100% isolation one from another because Outlook with my primary email always worked good and I don't even have a login (password) info since I'm automatically logged in.

Thank you.